Re: [OM] 357 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] 357 batteries
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:09:23 GMT
On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:00:08 +0100, Wolfgang Theissen
<wtheissen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>Hello Wolfgang,
>>SR44, which I found, says ALKALINE on it.???????
>>
>>--
>>Regards,
>>Alexander
>>
>Hello Alexander,
>
>in all publications and website´s I found that the IEC type SR44 seems to
>be silver oxide cell, but however I am not the master of the batteries but
>found some information about the capacity of the cell type SR44 of some
>manufacturers (all of them silver oxide types):
>
>Manufacturer           Battery Name            Capacity
>VARTA (german) V76PX                   145mAh
>Kodak                  KS76                    160mAh
>Duracell               D301/357                165mAh
>Duracell               MS76                    180mAh
>
>It might help to choose the one with the highest capacity.
>
>Wolfgang
>Wolfgang Theissen

Conrad has the Swiss "Renata 357" in the assortment with a 185 mAh
capacity.
In Holland they cost EUR 2.35 (will be about the same in Germany, I
guess). They are called 'silver-oxide low drain' type. Not cheap, but
very good - I use them myself.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.