Re: [OM] FS: More exciting offerings

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: More exciting offerings
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:34:36 -0600
On Mon, Jan 11, 1999 at 09:50:40PM -0500, PCACala@xxxxxxx wrote:
> OM 4T (EX/9), in the original box with instructions and neck strap. This is
> the titanium color. $565

(muttering darkly about lawyers and homeowners associations who think that
having a fence in good repair is end-of-the-universe important...)

> Motor Drive 2 (BGN), NiCd battery unit and charger, w/instructions. It shows
> some paint wear on the base where I set it down. I can't get the battery check
> light to work even with fresh button batteries, but the data display, the
> light and the drive itself work fine. Best offer over $150

Huh? The battery check light on the NiCd pack is independent of the button
cells in the drive, and the light in the drive doesn't turn on unless the
NiCd pack is turned on...or is my MD 2 broken in the same way?

> 50 f 3.5 Macro (LN-/10-) multicoated in Olympus soft pouch, but a non-Olympus
> lens cap, $150

(mutter mutter grumble)

> 24 f 2.8 (EX/9) $165 multicoated w/original hard case.

(grumble snarl)