RE: [OM] Motor Drive Cover for OM-2

Subject: RE: [OM] Motor Drive Cover for OM-2
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:50:25 -0000
        Paul Laughlin was heard to say

        "A short time ago, I asked for info on obtaining a motor drive cover
for
> my OM-2.  After persuing all avenues that I was given, with no results,
> I am back here.  Does anyone have a used or new, black or chrome (chrome
> would be nice) motor drive cover for an OM-2, that they would be willing
> to sell?"

        Paul,

        I have seen several of these kicking around my old camera bags,
study floor etc from defunct old OMs that have long since bitten the dust. I
will have a root around this week and try and locate one for you. I
definately know I have a black one from an OM2SP if that will fit an OM2.
I'll bet my OM4Ti though, that I can't find one when I go looking
specifically.

        I'll be back as they say.

        John.
 01/12/99 12:50:30
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.