Re: [OM] Free to a good home

Subject: Re: [OM] Free to a good home
From: Konrad Pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:54:59 -0800
Brilliant images John!!! (have you seen mine yet?)

So do I get the hood?  (cheek young bastard, I am!!)

Cheaper to send it to me than to someone in US!!

my address,just in case (I'm getting used to disappointment)

Konrad Pizzuto
"L'Arlecchino",
Plot 1,
Madliena Road,
Madliena,
NXR09,
Malta.

thanks

Konrad

John Gardner wrote:

> Zuiks
>
> I have been tidying up my study (gasp! she's only been at me for about two
> years to do this) and unearthed a metal hood for a 28mm f/3.5. Is this of
> use to anyone? First one to send me an obsequious mail saying how much they
> like my images in the gallery can have it :)
>
> Please reply to my work account johngardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> John.

<hr>
Homepage</a>