Re: [OM] 35-70 f:3.6 vs. 35-70 f:3.5-4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70 f:3.6 vs. 35-70 f:3.5-4.5
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:19:23 -0600
On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 09:48:36PM +0200, Matthias Wilkepassed along lens
test results, about the 35-70/3.6:
> Remarks               very good
>                       focusing
>                       ring

This is the only complaint I have with mine, actually: the focusing ring
feels a little cheesy, in that it's not as smooth or as silkily stiff (hell,
you know what I mean) as the other Zuikos I have. Probably a careful
cleaning and relubrication of the focusing helix would fix that, but I'm not
that adventurous.

Oh, and what's this about a lens hood, Gary? I don't recall mine having
one...