[OM] The eBay Wonderland

Subject: [OM] The eBay Wonderland
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:27:02 -0800
To all Zuik/Zuikette warriors and other defenders of the OM-4/4T faith:

If you can spare a minute between the rapid salvos of the spirited,
(and yes, at times -- mean spirited :-)), "Ergonomics War", please
turn to eBay's "Winter Wonderland", where one can still win a used
OM Eyecup 1 -- for a princely price (currently at $31 !!)

Here's the URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=52577107

Jeez, and I was naively(!) planning to offer to the OLY list members
a new, in-box Eyecup 1 for $15...  Now, I think I'm gonna wait for
an opportunity to trade it for a "non-EC" ("ergonomically incorrect",
or non-"Ernens Compliant") OM-4...  Any takers? :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx