Re: [OM] The eBay Wonderland

Subject: Re: [OM] The eBay Wonderland
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:03:39 EST
Gary S. writes:

> OM Eyecup 1 -- for a princely price (currently at $31 !!)

I lost one in a pine savanna on the Avon Park Air Force Range of central
Florida.  I'll be happy to provide UTM coordinates to anyone who wants to hunt
for this item, which is apparently worth more than it's weight in gold.
Warning: one has to cross a blackwater slough to get there.  I flooded my
Bronco II 's interior crossing it!  I wouldn't go back for it if someone paid
me.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV