[OM] OM3Ti sales question

Subject: [OM] OM3Ti sales question
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:48:00 +0200
I was just wondering, does any one know how the sales of the 3Ti went? When Oly
came out with the camera, I thought they were testing the grounds to see If they
will continue the OM line. As soon as it came out I bought one. But I'm
wondering If the sales didn't live up to Olympus's expectations. Another
disturbing thing I noticed is that in B&H's photo site, under 35mm cameras there
is no listing for OLYMPUS...
I can tell you from experience that the 3Ti matches the all mechanical Leica
R6.2 in quality. What went wrong?

--
Regards,
Alexander