[OM] Trade for your olympus items

Subject: [OM] Trade for your olympus items
From: "Steve A. Smith" <traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 21:46:39 -0800
Hi there I was email by a friend about your om filter and other items for trade
.I have both extension tubes you are looking for in mint condition. I have both
the 7 and 14 olympus extension tubes . Please email me back at
traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx many thanks and I also have many other olympus lens and
assessories for sale or trade if you interested. I am looking for and 18mm 3.5
zuiko and 20mm f2 macro I have 1brand new in the box to trade for the 20mm if
you know anyone looking for one as well as bellows you name it I may have it.
Steve