[OM] another mju II zoom 80 question

Subject: [OM] another mju II zoom 80 question
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:00:29 +0200
I know I asked not too long ago about this camera, but i only got one response.
I thought maybe it is being confused with its US counterpart, which according
to my sources on the net is the stylus zoom 70. The are obviously different
models (the mju zooms to 80). It has just been released here, and frankly, I am
in love with it. Has anyone used it? any feedback? does it offer spot metering
like the other zoom models? (If you havent noticed I am a spotmeteroholic, I
almost cant shoot without using spot metering.)

TIA
--
Regards,
Alexander