[OM] Manual needed

Subject: [OM] Manual needed
From: Wolfgang Theissen <wtheissen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:59:14 +0100
I recently bought one of those auto - everything wonderbricks: an OM707 with
zoom lens and F280. Now I know why you call them wonderbricks: I wonder how
Olympus could produce such a camera. But the OM707 might by useful for my
eight year old daughter. Although she starts getting familiar with my OM2SP
and my OM2n.
But I would like to know if there is anybody who has a manual for the
flash and/or the camera and could send it to me or at least knows where to
get it. (It seems that there is no reason for a manual for the OM707, I
already identified the ON-OFF switch ;-). A printed copy a scanned manual
as email would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

Wolfgang

PS: By the way: does anybody need a manual for an OM2S ? I have it as file
(approx. 2MB in size) Can send it as email. I have also a manual for T32
which I could scan and provide, but it may take some time.