RE: [OM] Finding OM Goodies Via the Internet

Subject: RE: [OM] Finding OM Goodies Via the Internet
From: "Paul D. Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 09:55:33 -0600
At 04:50 PM 1/15/99 -0600, Dave wrote:
>Paul,
>
>Yep, it be Precision.  NO OM stuff but that sad, sad 135.
>
>Just to fill in some gaps in my knowledge, who be KEH, Paul van Tuyl, and
who's in Tyler, TX?

Keh Camera Brokers (actually they are a dealer, not a broker) at

http://www.keh.com/

They, and a few others like Del's (who doesn't carry Olympus), are the gold
standard of used camera dealers. Their prices are on the high side, but
their service, selection, and strict grading standards mean they can get
those prices.
And if something doesn't move, they slowly lower the price until it does.
You can order online now, and they update their pages twice daily. Their
bargain grade
is actually pretty good, at very good prices. They have a monthly mail
catalog you can sign up for at their web page. It's a good price reference,
but the harder to find items are often gone by the time you get the catalog.

PvT is

http://www.olympusguy.com/

His prices are a bit high, sometimes. He seems to be a good dealer, although
I haven't bought from him. Large selection, new and used.

Paul Farrar