Re: [OM] multi-coating; speed freak; AF compacts

Subject: Re: [OM] multi-coating; speed freak; AF compacts
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 23:43:57 +0000
For those of you, who like me, only want one example of a particular focal
length,
do not be too put off by the extra weight of the F2.0, it amounts to only 90
grams
(3oz) difference.

Doris has to watch her weight as the porters she employs to carry her trunks of
gear
on shoots charge by the gram. ;-)

Giles