RE: [OM] Email pollution revisited

Subject: RE: [OM] Email pollution revisited
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 22:14:19 -0600
Gary (NIOOS) Reese,

Cool!  Now I can quit stressing and go back to my usual 30 posts a day...
:op

The solution (for those other polluters out there) is to NOT reply to the
posts you receive in the usual way.  Hit the reply button, then DELETE the
address in the To: box and reselect the mailing list address from the
Contact (simply press the To: button).  If this missive is crapless, the
technique works.

With crossed fingers I remain craplessly yours,

Dave