Re: [OM] A little decorum please

Subject: Re: [OM] A little decorum please
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 06:57:40 -0500
Giles,
  This is to let you know that I will be unable to attend your upcoming
clinic.  Even if you were to offer me the ridiculously low tuition price
of one 50mm f1.8 SC Zuiko lens, the price would be too high.  I fear
that I must pass through this life, forever under (but not suffering
from) this affliction.
Rand E.