Re: Digest pollution! (was: re: [OM] another mju II zoom 80question)

Subject: Re: Digest pollution! (was: re: [OM] another mju II zoom 80question)
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 07:30:18 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 17 Jan 1999, David  Reidling wrote:

>   And to think, I personally asked Doris Fang to
> rejoin this group!   Perhaps someone will start a thread that has something
> to do with with Olympus products or photography.

  ...and Dave is one of the reasons I returned. I have learned to skip
over entire threads that have nothing to do with why we're here. I agree
with most of this. Yes, there's thread-drift on any list (or topic), and
it is a matter of degree, but at a certain point, the list is best served
by replying privately (and cc'ing everyone involved), continuing that way.
I would love to read all of it, but simply lack the time to do so.

                                              *= Doris Fang =*