Re: [OM] MD Size and Weight?

Subject: Re: [OM] MD Size and Weight?
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 16:16:27 +0100
Chris B. wrote:

:My new subject for discussions (if anyone is interested of course) is this:
:is it possible to use the Motor Drives (I or II) in a compact
:configuration?  It seems to me that every time I see "MD" mentioned there
:is another component to the system.  Can you fit the MD to the camera and
:have a small battery compartment to make it no bigger than a Winder?

I frequently attach the MD1 w/o any power supply just to have a better grip,
specially in portrait mode. Smallest 'working' configuration I can think of:
MD1,  with Relay Cord 1.2 m. attached to power supply (grip or pack) in
camera bag. When people ask about the cable, you can tell them it's Olympus'
latest digicam, and that the bag contains a 9Gb portable harddrive.

Hans