Re: [OM] OM telephotos.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM telephotos.
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 10:13:11 -0800
PCACala@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi James:
>
> > Are the results people get with the 300/4.5 zuiko, as well as the
> >  results using the 1.4 converter good enough to go for this lens?/?/?

James;

I owned that combo for years and got many fine shots with it.  It's a
great combo re bang-for-the-buck. But I recently sold my 300/4.5 because
I came on to a better solution for what I was doing - Zuiko 350/2.8
Could not afford to keep both. The 1 1/3 stop brightness is quite
significant for some things.  Course the big weight difference can be a
huge negative for other applications.

Gary;

Wow! That's quite a task list you got there. I count 6 rolls of film to
do the listed tests. A great service to the list.  THANKS! I'm assuming
your mention of the 350/2.8 tests to come are the tests I volonteered
for.  I've got the film, all I need is a test target.