Re: [OM] Ergonomics, 2nd round

Subject: Re: [OM] Ergonomics, 2nd round
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:12:23 +1100
New price for a 4Ti in Australia is $2300 + tax, which is more expensive
than it was a few months ago, as far as I can recall, meaning the full
retail price is around $3000 (though maths was never my strong point).  It
looks like my $2500 estimate prematurely accounted for the imminent
introduction of a 10 0ST... (like VAT) ...

<sheepish g>

Cheers

Andy
wiese@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ# 12366792

"Egyptian pharoahs fell from the sky...
Fell from the sky, and played the blues"