Re: [OM] OT: Antisocial Behavior

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Antisocial Behavior
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 23:24:59 -0500
This could be a new law of social behavior.  The Inverse Square Law as
applied to Social Behavior and Responsibility.
  Roughly stated as follows: The responsibility felt for an act of
antisocial behavior decreases by the square root as the distance to face
the results of that action increase to the power of two.
                                Rand E. Tomcala
 A little more homey version could be stated as "The mouth becomes
smaller and more thoughtful as it nears the person it's offending, for
retribution is just that close"
                                Rand E. Tomcala
Geeze!  I keep this up and I'll end up with a reputation like Gary's.
Rand E.