Re: [OM] OM-2S Good Points (was "ergonomics, 2nd round")

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S Good Points (was "ergonomics, 2nd round")
From: raymond.c.ang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:07:19 +0800
I just wandered onto the mailing list by accident and I must say there are
a few very interesting issues raised.  I've used almost all the OMs except
for the 4Ti and 3Ti, and I think they're preety well designed and built.

My first was the "entry-level" OM 10 that gave very "professional" results
(damn good optics, those Zuikos !), and I'm currently hanging onto an OM1,
OM2SP and OM3.  I recently sold the OM4 cos of some battery drain
problems....and I was looking into switching systems anyway.  So even
though I currently use the Canon EOS system, I still keep the OMs, few
Zuikos, flashes, focusing screens, etc, for when I want to go "back to
basics".

I'm having problems with the 2SP, other than the battery drain issue
everyone seems to be facing, the hotshoe connector seems a little loose and
my T32 sometimes won't fire, whether sitting in the shoe, or via the body's
TTL connector.  ANyone face similar problems ?

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and
notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.