[OM] AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More

Subject: [OM] AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More
From: Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:00:07
Message sent by:  Kuppler Graphics, 32 West Main Street, Maple Shade, New
Jersey, 08052,
1-609-667-4538. This is a one time mailing.  This list will NOT be sold.  All
addresses
are automaticly added to our remove list.

Hello.  My name is Bill from Kuppler Graphics.  We do screenprinting on T
Shirts, Sweatshirts,
Jackets, Hats, Tote Bags and more!

Do you or someone you know have a Family Reunion coming up?  Kuppler Graphics
would like to
provide you with some great looking T Shirts for your Reunion.

Kuppler Graphics can also provide you with custom T's and promotional items
such as imprinted
magnets, keychains, pens, mugs, hats, etc. for your business or any fundraising
activity
(church, school, business etc.)
We are a family owned company with over 15 years of experience.

All work is done at this location.  No middle man.  Our prices are great!

Please call 1-609-667-4538 to receive more info.  We will provide you with an
email address
and a toll free 800 number and a web site address.

Thanks for your interest

Bill
Kuppler Graphics