Re: [OM] OM-2S Good Points (was "ergonomics, 2nd round")

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S Good Points (was "ergonomics, 2nd round")
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 07:43:44
At 02:07 PM 1/18/1999 +0800, you wrote:

>I'm having problems with the 2SP, other than the battery drain issue
>everyone seems to be facing, the hotshoe connector seems a little loose and
>my T32 sometimes won't fire, whether sitting in the shoe, or via the body's
>TTL connector.  ANyone face similar problems ?

Hi.  Just for the record, I'm not facing battery drain problems with my
OM-2S. As I mentioned in the original note with this subject heading, my
shoe is a little wobbly. I get better results using an off-camera flash
bracket and a duo-sync or other type of extension cord.  I don't know much
about the TTL connector, but I'm guessing that if you are having problems
both with flash from the shoe and the connector, you are having some more
fundamental problem with the flash circuitry than just a gimpy shoe.

Maybe John H. can comment on this.

Joel