Re: [OM] "Duck! That lens is a bomb!"

Subject: Re: [OM] "Duck! That lens is a bomb!"
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:02:44 -0600
At 05:36 AM 1/18/99 -0800, you wrote:
>"Some list members wondered about the few S Zuikos and why they are
>called in this way. My thesis is, that these lenses were the first in
>the Zuiko line which used plastique."
>
><ahem> "Plastic" and "plastique" are not the same thing. "Plastique" is
>the French word for plastic explosive.

And I thought it was difficult enough to get through airport security now.
Wait until the FAA finds out about the Zuiko plastique lenses!  You will
never get a handcheck on your film again.

Ken (using only metal-pipe-bomb Zuiko lenses) Norton

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx
(515) 791-2306