[OM] Film Scanner Recs?

Subject: [OM] Film Scanner Recs?
From: cbevis@xxxxxxxxxx (Cam Bevis)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 07:58:56 -0600
>....... If you want to have both capabilities, the HP Photosmart scanner
has the

Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>But if you're thinking of buying one, look first at:

> http://www.frii.com/~rjn/computer/default.htm

I don't think this page qualifies as an FAQ, more grumblings than
information.  Anyway, most of his problems are with the software.  I read
the FAQ, and still bought it, and I'm happy with it for the under $300 I
spent.  I would definitely buy VueSmart (http://www.hamrick.com) for mass
scanning, and utilization of all 10 bits of information the scanner offers
(The HP software does 8).

OM Content:

Has anybody found a consistent source for the motor drive cover for an OM-2?
I know somebody found one on ebay one time.  Other ideas?

Thanks

Cam Bevis
cbevis@xxxxxxxxxx