[OM] Center weight

Subject: [OM] Center weight
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:34:33 -0600
>ObOM: How "heavy" is the center weighting in the OM-2n meter compared
>       to the OM-1?  Same?  Less?

Variable.  The OM-1 has a heavy center weight that swings from side to side
like a pendelum. I suppose that it's around 20 grams.  The OM-2n has a
lighter weight center but the walls are quite heavy.  It's center is about
12 grams.  The OM-2S has the spot meter so it's center weight is small but
very dense.  I've measured it at 42 grams.  The OM-4T's center weight is
made of titanium so it is very strong but lightweight which is important
since it is used for all those multi-spot readings.

Ok, I'll shut-up now.

Ken (adding fuel to digest noise fire) Norton

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx
(515) 791-2306