Re: 18th january birthdates (was Re: [OM] METER FLUCTUATIONS WITH LIGH

Subject: Re: 18th january birthdates (was Re: [OM] METER FLUCTUATIONS WITH LIGHT ENTERING VIEWFINDER)
From: Konrad Pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:21:11 -0800
Same as myself Ken... my birthday is on the 15th.

Anyway, can anyone answer my original question....
Why does the meter fluctuate when light enters from the eyepiece on an
Om-10 when the mirror is in normal diagonal position?
is it normal... do I shoot myself... or invest in a nikon.... hehe!!

Please answer me someone...

thanks

Konrad

Ken Norton wrote:

> >Any other 18th jan birthdates lurking out there?
>
> Well, not the 18th, but the 15th.  My "present" was the lab report that my
> vasectomy was a success!
>
> : )
>
> Can anybody top that?
>
> Boy, did this get OT or what?
>
> Ken (selling my stock in Latex manufacturers) Norton

<hr>
Homepage</a>