Re: [OM] IS-Series for AF?

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-Series for AF?
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:39:22 -0500
If I happen to be at a wedding with my IS-3, I prefocus manually on an
area partway up the isle and catch the bewildered couple as they enter
the zone.
The IS-3 focus's much faster than an IS-1 and may be able to focus and
fire on most moving objects of this type.  I haven't tested it enough to
prove this.

John