Re: [OM] cleaning dirty focusing screens; multicoating; appropriate resp

Subject: Re: [OM] cleaning dirty focusing screens; multicoating; appropriate responses
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:36:20 -0500
Cleaning these screens with almost anything besides compressed filtered
air may cause disaster.  It might make you say "it wasn't that dirty to
begin with"
I rarely use any liquid for cleaning a screen.  I use a boose feather
constantly for brushing stubborn dust off.  It doesn't scratch or cause
an damage.  Liquid cleaners often leave a "ring" or "edge" behind.

John