Re: [OM] OM telephotos.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM telephotos.
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 21:45:04 +0000
I saw something on the tv a short while ago - tips from pro potographers -
which
showed a variation on the string pod theme.  Instead of being attached to the
tripod
socket you make a loop in the end of the string pod which goes around the end
of the
lens or hood.

This would seem to make sense as you thus form a triangle which is a naturally
"stiff" configuration.

Haven't had a chance to try t out yet.

Giles