Re: [OM] New boy on the block

Subject: Re: [OM] New boy on the block
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 23:28:24 +0000
Welcome to the sanatorium.

I have the 90mm f2 and it is quite simply superb.  it is expensive but worth it
IMO.
 Mine is probably my most often used lens, and not just for macro.  It has
fabulous
boke and contrast.

If you haven't heard about the new brighter series 2 focusing screens (suitable
for the 4Ti,) check out the archives for details.

As a newcomer, are you aware of the Unofficial Olympus Gallery?  It is a site
containing numerous fine photos submitted for display by various list members.
always think it is a good starting point for researching lenses as you can see
the
results.  However, you do have to use some imagination as the first generation
results are going to be quite superior to what the web can convey.

The gallery can be found here -    http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

The gallery is ably hosted and administered by Garth Wood.

Giles