Re: [OM] OM Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:35:44 GMT
Cc: Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 01:19:07 +0100, Richard Schaetzl
<Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Why destroying/constructing something when there is a ready made
>solution? There is an shif/tilt bellows available and for sale, Hama
>distributes it, not cheap, but an destroyed Olympus bellows isn´t it
>either.

Now I remember that this was mentioned before. But my question about
that one was never answered... Does the Hama have the
'auto'-facilities which the Olympus bellows have, by means of the
double cable release?

>Another alternative would be an Zoerkendorfer tilt/shift Macro tube,
>which looks very solid and handholdable.

I don't know this one. I only was aware of the existence of a Z shift
tube for wide angle use of large/medium format lenses, rather than
macro. Could you tell us more about the macro one?

>Regards
>
>Richard

Thanks, Frank.