Re: [OM] camera cleaning question

Subject: Re: [OM] camera cleaning question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 20:53:21 +0800
If you can see the dust when viewing through the viewfinder, the dust are
most likely on either side of the focusing screen, try to remove the FC and
blow out the dust (dust could also be found on the prism which exposes
after you remove the FC). If you only see the dust when your eyes are a few
inches away from the viewfinder, then the dust may be on the prism right
after the viewfinder lens, this need a professional cleaning. Small dust on
the mirror will not be seen on viewfinder.

C.H.Ling