[OM] Winders and Bellows

Subject: [OM] Winders and Bellows
From: Chris Barrett <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:18:44 -0800
Marco Tomat wrote:

"Maybe you can add a short extension tube between camera and bellows... it
should work. I used this way with my 88. "

Yes. I can fit if if I allow the camera to hang over the back of the rail, but
then the front of the rail sticks out beyond the front of the lens, and snaggs
whatever I'm trying to photograph.

It's a shame that Olympus didn't allow just a little more height on the bellows
mounts.

Chris