[OM] MXV photo, opinions

Subject: [OM] MXV photo, opinions
From: Chris Barrett <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:24:49 -0800
Ulf Westerberg wrote:

"I've finally jumped and have ordered from them. I'll tell my impressions
when the stuff (after the loooong weekend) has arrived."

I hope you get better service than me. I've tried to buy three items from their
web page this last week and all of them were unavailable. I don't mind that so
much but they didn't answer my faxes and emails.

Apparently they have several staff off work at the moment with the 'flu which
is around in the UK at the moment.

I hope service improves soon!

Chris