[OM] potential new addition to the stable

Subject: [OM] potential new addition to the stable
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:34:39 -0700
Good Morning to all;

I appears that I may be adding an OM-G to the stable of OM's. Does anyone
on the list have experience with this.  I have had an OM-PC (with battery
drain problems)and currently use OM1n and OM4t.  I understand the VF is
very bright which is good for me, but how are the electronics?  Are they an
improvement over the OM10? How about mechanical durability, switches in
particular?

Thanks Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography Inc.