[OM] What a wild group YOU are... (was Nature Photography)

Subject: [OM] What a wild group YOU are... (was Nature Photography)
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:20:59 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:36, Andras Iklody-Szabo <isza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>I have a question for any nature photographers on the list. There is a coyote
>>>or two in my area and I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on
>>>how I can attract them into range of my 300mm f4.5 Zuiko? This is my first
>>>real attempt at photographing wild animals, so any help would be appreciated.

>>Considering nature photographers as "wild animals"? Hmmm.....

>>Anyway, the easiest way to get them before your lens is to ask them to pose.

>Oops!! Misread coyote for couple. Mea culpa, due to early morning hours.

>Andras Iklody-Szabo
>Caracas / Venezuela

You guys just crack me up (Rolling On The Floor Laughing (ROTFL) -- there,
I can use parenthesis also).  For anyone new to this list, this (and others
like the one about "Dating the 24mm lens" by Doris) are the gems that make
the list so enjoyable.  Much more interesting than the dry lens test grades
that Gary posts :-)
        -Dan