Re: [OM] OM Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:42:37 +0100
Frank wrote:

:Now I remember that this was mentioned before. But my question about
:that one was never answered... Does the Hama have the
:'auto'-facilities which the Olympus bellows have, by means of the
:double cable release?

The Hama catalogue doesn't mention any auto facilitities, so this probably
means it isn't there. The picture in the catalogue is too small to identify
any cable socket. The adapter rings look very simple and don't show any
sockets. A good reason to hold on to the manual 20, 38 and 80 Macro Zuikos,
maybe?
Btw, Hama also has a cheaper bellows w/o tilt/shift/swing facilities. Could
be interesting for users of other systems that haven't such great macro
facilities as Olympus: just buy two adapter sets, one for your brand and one
for OM, and taste the sweetness of these great Macro Zuiks combined with a
CanNiMinPenLeiCon-NonKonOltaTaxCaTax camera.

Hans