Re: [OM] T20 autoconnector

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 autoconnector
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:51:50 -0800
Okay Olympians,

I challenge you all the best this observation: The T20 autoconnector is the
rarist piece of Oly gear today. You can buy a M1 at KEH today. You can buy
a used 24 shift today...saw it in this months Shutterbug, but where can you
buy a T20 auto connector? This humble piece of plastic makes T20 much more
useful.