Re: [OM] More eBay madness!

Subject: Re: [OM] More eBay madness!
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:03:41 -0800
>From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
>One thing that we as "experts" can do is point out errors via e-mail to the
>sellers...

Sigh. I went on a binge and started telling all the sellers of Olympus
manuals that they were free from Olympus America. The most often response
was something along the lines of "yea, there's one born every minute," with
"yea, isn't America great" a close second.

Then I started contacting bidders. Several retracted their bids. One seller
then threatened to give me negative feedback if I kept contacting his
bidders.

Then I decided I couldn't save the world from itself. Then I decided I was
spending WAY too much time on eBay, and needed to get a life. :-)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229