Re: [OM] OM4Ti spot metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti spot metering
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:21:46 +0200

> At 04:33 PM 1/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >Do any 4Ti owners really use the multi spot/hilite/shadow function?

I use spot metering *almost* all the time, usualy with 3 to 4 meterings. I do
use the shadow and
hilights quite oten, usualy is snow, caves, or wherever I see fit. In fact I'd
say I use it about
300f the time. DO I consider it a necessary feature? Not really, but I am sure
glad its there.
My oncly complain: it works better for print film than it does for the less
tolerant slide films
such as VElvia rated at 40, were I prefer to manualy over/under expose.

Hope this helps

--
Regards,
Alexander