Re: [OM] eBay madness, NOT!

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay madness, NOT!
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:27:33 -0800
>From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>... no offense to Jan,

None taken!

>but I recommend that every net dweller use
>extreme caution in disclosing excessive amounts of personal info.

I use a different .signature for different purposes. On Usenet I don't even
include a machine-readable email address, to avoid spam AND wierdos!

The phone number is so any fellow Zuikoholics who might like to drop in
give a call first!

Perhaps I should add to my .signature

: a homebody with a security system connected to the local police...

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229