[OM] an even deadlier battery problem

Subject: [OM] an even deadlier battery problem
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:52:24 +0200
Hi.
After my big quest for silver oxide batteries (which has so far resulted to
nothing) I had to use
the regular A76 for my OM4T. This time the batteries lasted through 1 roll of
36 exposure film and a
total of 24 hours!
This is really getting annoying, it now seems I am carrying more batteries than
film...
I have a suspicion that leaving my cable release on might have helped the
battery drain. Maybe
somehow keeping a cable release on the camera keeps the shutter open even
though not pressed???
I'll still look around for those silver oxides.  Is it just me who cant find
them or is it becoming
a common problem?
I have to thank Frank because he sent some batteries with his package, cant
wait to try them!

--
Regards,
Alexander