Re: [OM] Another Gallery addition!

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Gallery addition!
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:28:52 EST

<< This time, Giles Stewart weighs in with two additions to his menagerie:
both photos taken with the Zuiko 90mm F/2.0 macro lens, one of a butterfly
known as a "blue hairstreak," another of (I presume, since Giles forgot to
tell me the subject matter) the bottom of a clear stream in autumn. >>

Great photos.  I am amazed at the stream photo.  Good job.  And Wofgang
Beinhauer show what you can do with the 21/3.5-a 24 oz. view camera look.

Warren Kato