[OM] MD2 cover - the saga concludes and now re-opens

Subject: [OM] MD2 cover - the saga concludes and now re-opens
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:39:45 -0000
All,

I've been and bought the rest of the OM2 cover plates for the MD2 socket. I
have five in total. One is going to Paul laughlin who was the original Zuik
in distress (BTW there is one chrome one so that's going to you as it was
yor preffered choice), the others I will have to send on a first come first
serve basis. I had 8 list member requesting the covers so some of you are
going to be disappointed this time. However, I will embark on a quest to try
and get each and every one of you a cover - anything to become an honoury
life member of the Zuiko Club. I will reply to the lucky ones and the losers
over the next day.

I also bought for the same price (5op or $1) the control panel for a T32.
Its new, unused and shiny. First come first served.

John

 01/26/99 14:39:50
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.