Re: [OM] OM 2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2S
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:31:29
At 09:32 PM 1/26/1999 +0530, you wrote:
>Hi Everybody,
>I may be buying a fairly new (read used) OM 2S - any major hiccups I
should look
>out for? I've read some recent threads about the problems associated with
this
>model and why Oly yanked it off their catalogue; do we have any satisfied
users on
>this list? Please contact with your experiences.
>RK

Hi RK,

I like mine very much and I'm after another one. If you buy it and don't
like it, contact me.  By all means shoot and examine a roll of slides
before finalizing your purchase.

The permanent hot shoe seems a little flimsy. If you've got a big heavy
flash, I'd recommend a bracket.

My biggest problem with the OM-2S is I only have one. Zuikoholic ...

Joel