Re: [OM] an even deadlier battery problem

Subject: Re: [OM] an even deadlier battery problem
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:33:15 GMT
On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:56:43 -0500, Craig Henrikson
<craigh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Frank -- What about the cable release?  Sounds like the camera was kept in an
>"on"condition.
>
>Craig

Hi Craig. It wasn't me but Alexander who had this problem. I just
pointed him at the possibility that the viewfinder illumination might
stay on for whatever reason.
I don't know how this could result from a well functioning cable
release sitting on the camera. Of course when it keeps the shutter
pressed halfway down all the time the camera main circuits could stay
on, but the viewfinder light? I really don't know - I would have
thought it still goes off after 10 seconds...

Frank.