RE: [OM] good buy on ebay for anyone interested

Subject: RE: [OM] good buy on ebay for anyone interested
From: barry@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:59:15 -0500
How can you say that it's a good buy when the auction has got days an days
to go. Stuff like this on ebay often ends up being overpriced in the end.
Spreading this kind of information around fuels the madness. Those of us who
are interested in ebay are capable of finding out what's available
ourselves. Just my opinion, but I think this kind of note does more harm
than good.