Re: [OM] List traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] List traffic
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:37:28 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:15:45 GMT, Frank van Lindert wrote:

>But I realize that the daily number of messages is large - indeed
>larger than with any other list I am reading.

I am surprised to see this comment. I have only been subscribed a few
weeks, but I find the list traffic to very focused (pardon the pun)
and moderate compared to my other mailing lists, which daily bring
hundreds of e-mails each. By comparison the Zuiko list is VERY well
behaved and quiet.

 I use e-mail filtering to shuttle each list into its own folder, and
that makes it easy to scan lists for messages I'm personally
interested in at my convenience. I'd highly recommend this for anyone
ocasionally overwhelmed by listserv e-mail.

BBB

-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx