Re: [OM] Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus
From: Jerry Dean <jdean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:21:42 -0700
Thanks for your reply, I am still hung between purchasing a OM4Ti or a
Contax Aria. I have a ElanIIe system I am selling, I also have a OM10,
with the Zuiko 28 2.8,50 1.4 and the 135 3.5. I don't really care for
the OM10 body, I am interested in the OM4Ti metering, although I am
wondering if the multi spot metering would be similar to evalutive
metering.

Jay Maynard wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 09:26:19AM -0700, Jerry Dean wrote:
> > Would the fact that Olympus has not remained as a leader in 35 SLR
> > development, and the fear that one may be left holding the bag so to
> > speak,prevent anyone here from purchasing new Olympus gear? Thanks for
>
> Not at all. If I had the money, there'd be a brand new OM-4Ti and a few
> Zuikos in my camera bag. There's nothing else out there that captures my
> interest.

Jerry Dean
5919 E.Pima St.
Tucson, AZ 85712